Wednesday, April 27, 2011

related brothers.

After Lyndon left (a few weeks ago..) Dan and I romped about Spain arm in arm as all brothers do!  I took him on a small tour of good ol' Sevilla.  We went to Plaza de Espana and hung out with folks from Star Wars, got some sun and did laundry on the roof, drank little coffees, and went to see some flamenco.

We love visitors in general, but it was even more exciting having my brother there to hang out with!  I really enjoyed some good bro-time just catching up on life, love, and other mysteries.

but forrealskies, I loved hanging out with dan.  Emma and I have been missing family a lot lately (even more so now that they have come and gone..) and it is a breathe of fresh air to see familiar faces and just have a good time.  Dan is a light everywhere he goes.  Like everywhere in the world, Sevilla has thousands of "lost" and hurting people...  It is just more evident when we are in a place that is foreign to us or outside of our comfort zone.  I noticed it more when I first arrived in Spain and slowly turned a blind eye, but dan reminded me that people everywhere need the love of Christ regardless of what is apparent.


Tomando el sol

my little tourist.


Dan puttin moves on the Queen...
dan was wired after basically drinking pureed coffee beans
looking pensively off in the distance.


Don't look to closely....  but yes, my pants are starting to rip.......


right before the pants ripped...


Getting our monthly fix of flamenco!



After our night of flamenco and cruising the small streets of sevilla, we had to get home that night and pack our bags for our incredible road trip through southern france!!!!!

Abrazos y El Amor de Dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment