Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Keep 'em coming!

I have realized that not all my blog posts have to be sooo darn long and/or require superimposed pictures of me with famous people or animals..... 

Sooo here is a little info on some awesome people coming to visit us this month!!! 

We are super excited to be hosting our friend Lyndon and my brother in less than a week.  We have gotten to play "guides" before, but this will be even better!  We get to be guides and tourists all at the same time, taking them to places in Sevilla we haven't even gone to yet!

Look out men of Espana.  She's always on the prowl....
This guy be ballin!!

 After Daniel jets off, we have about a week to recover and then the rest of my family comes to visit!! (almost....minus sarah who will be missed terribly) We plan on hanging around in Sevilla and then head south to do a little exploring on the southern coast of Spain!  It will be both my mom and sister's first time to Europe!  It's also mandatory that my dad, kevkev, sport the typical speedo if we go to the beach.

yipppeeeeee!

And of course I could write a list a trigazillionmillion names long of friends and family I wish were also coming to visit but for now.... I will only put these 3.  

Of course the circle of my family wouldn't be complete without my sister here (and her sexy half matty matty nutt-nutt)  She will be greatly missed!! and maybe we can have a family skype date...

we'll just come visit you in Dallas when we get back!!!

and of course the cutest/weirdest dog in the world.... Sally.


Don't be sad Sally.  You can come next year when you are 7 years older in people years.

No comments:

Post a Comment