Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daily happenings.

I think I may take a number from my Sister Say and try to post more on a daily/weekly basis rather than a few huge posts a month....  

I tend to make big ol' fat posts with lots of pictures and sometimes lots of words and then sometimes no words at all....but we'll see how that goes...  I'm finally working on some new stuff from all of the visitors we had in the month of March and I guess I might start having a few more daily thoughts or just filler posts in between the big ol' fat ones.  I've also been brain storming on writing about more topics like.... marriage, culture, our faith... and other important/more interesting things I never write about.  

I probably should have done this a long time ago, but better late than never right?
I blame having too much time and slow internet, but anyways.  Here's to being serious and up-to-date.....

First up, If you are looking for great coffee and donuts look no further than Dunkin' Do...... wait a minute.....   I smell a copy cat......

Feliz Martes y Semana Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment